How It Works
Program leaders utilize the Samariteam turn-key website service to instantly start managing a volunteer group locally, regionally, and even nationally! The Samariteam web-based tools are ready to support your volunteer program needs.
With Samariteam, each volunteer program has its own attractive, secure, dedicated website to use as their web-based management hub. Program sites are easily customized for organizational needs with document folders, shared calendars, photo galleries and other team management tools.
Keep Your Volunteers Engaged and Informed
- Volunteers maintain their own contact and location information.
- Calendars and group emails / text broadcasts keep everyone informed.
- Teams are easily formed based on member location.
- Track volunteer hours for training and events.
- Makes it easy for prospective volunteers to find your program and sign up.
- Manage your list of prospective volunteers and grow your team.
And, when your team is ready, Samariteam steps up to expand your program!
Sites can be linked together in a chain-of-command structure. As your program and teams grow, each program can have their own subsidiary site for local management. The sites are linked in a hierarchy so that information flows from the lead site throughout the associated programs.
Team building is the core of Samariteam!